The Francesco shirt is inspired by the classic model from the 30's.
- the collar is a 70's inspired collar 10cm long.
- the cuffs are double 8cm long with cufflinks buttoholes, slightly longer to guarantees that the wearer can bend his arm without the sleeve disappearing under their jacket.
- the folds on the cuffs, crumpled in the Neapolitan way, a refined detail typical of a sartorial taste. Difficult to obtain, they require a hand-made passage by our factory in Italy.
- the fabric is a 100% cotton white popeline, the perfect base for your daily outfit.
- the buttons are in natural mother of pearl designed from original pieces from the 30's
Shirt wear normal size.
Shirt produced in Italy using Italian fabric, 100 % cotton.